Get Things Done Android app – Release Notes
Get Things Done 2.6
October 18, 2019
- A new look and feel of the product with a new feature to sort the deprioritized activity cards.
Get Things Done 2.5.7
May 8, 2019
- Introducing Swipe functionality in Activity, Clients, Workspace and Edit Report screen.
- Displaying archived activities on the Activity screen.
- Now you can navigate to a particular comment from the notification screen.
- Fixed timer related issue.
- Spacing issues across the app.
Get Things Done 188.8.131.52
March 28, 2019
- Push notification navigation .
- Added vertical 3 dots option to show menu options in Comments, Attachments and Members screen.
Get Things Done 2.5.6
March 26, 2019
- Introducing Push notifications so that you get notified about everything that is going on within the activity.
- We have changed the way the notification loads on clicking the show more in the notification tab.
Get Things Done 2.5.5
March 5, 2019
- Introducing filters in Reports screen.
Get Things Done 184.108.40.206
February 14, 2019
- Pending request feature in the workspace screen.
- Added ‘Join workspace’ option in the profile screen.
Get Things Done 2.5.4
February 11, 2019
- You will see the list of work space suggestions if you have registered using common domain (eg: gmail, yahoo).
- You can search a work space in ‘Find a workspace’ search field and request for any work space that you wish to join.
- Owner of the work space would receive the ‘Accept Request Mailer’ if there are any requests to the work space.